Here’s how we use data and keep you secure at The Epicentre
We collect customer data at various different points in your journey with us:
- Our Website
- Online Purchases
- Events and Shows
We want to get to know you better
We collect data to help make our product and brand experience relevant to you. The data we collect depends on your engagement with our brand:
If you visit our website:
Cookies are used to analyse demographic information such as gender, age range and interests of visitors to our website. Cookies are not used to identify individuals, only demographic groups.
With your express consent, if you sign up for our newsletter, sign up to our postal mailouts, enter a competition or sign up at an event, we collect:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Address (if provided)
If you make a purchase, we collect:
- Payment details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
Keeping you safe
We use the following software to keep your data secure:
- eCommerce by Venditan
- Secure Trading Payment Gateway
These are the only environments in which we store payment details and billing information. In order to keep your information safe, we only provide access to customer data to designated employees within the company. Where necessary, customer data is communicated securely through encrypted channels.
Let’s keep the conversation going
When you sign up for our email marketing, postal marketing, or both – we will use the information you have provided to send you relevant information about our products and brand.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more or wish to unsubscribe from any of our marketing, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call us on 01539 528528. You can also click the unsubscribe link on any of our marketing emails.
- The Epicentre is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your address, email and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information for fulfilling your order. We will only contact you as a specific part of the order process or for marketing purposes only if you have given your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by contacting us on email@example.com
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 1539 528528.