Simple and robust, with incredible support thanks to a deep heel cup and supportive arch, you'll find yourself reaching for the Telic Z-Strap every time. These are the perfect shoe for post-race shuffling or between redpoint burns on your latest project. Like the Telic Flip Flop, the Z-Strap is a great option in warm weather, leaving your foot open to the air to breathe. Plus, like all Telic footwear, the Z-Strap is constructed from Novalon, an innovative material that is light, soft, durable and elastic; making it the ideal platform upon which to rest your tired feet. Whether you wear them for rest day mooching or around camp on a multi-day hike, these are light enough to carry wherever you go and soft enough for even the most fatigued of feet.
- Novalon is soft, light, waterproof and body-heat reactive meaning it conforms to the shape of your foot for a unique and bespoke fit
- Suitable for a wide range of foot shapes thanks to its relaxed fit and soft construction.
- Latex and toxin free
- Size Guide: (this is the official Telic Size Guide, but customer feedback suggests it is better to go up a size if you are between sizes)
- 3XS=UK3 (US W5), 2XS=UK4(US W6), XS=UK5 (US W7), S=UK6 (US W8), M=UK7 (US W9/US M8)
- ML=UK8 (US W10/US M9), L-UK9 (US W11/US M10), XL=UK10 (US M11), 2XL=UK11(US M12)