Lightweight, packable warmth, the Terrex Xperior Varilite PrimaLoft® Hooded Jacket is the ideal layer. PrimaLoft® Gold insulation delivers low-bulk warmth, whilst recycled nylon Pertex® Quantum® GL fabric, is engineered for the perfect balance of wind resistance, water-repellence, and breathability, providing a structure for the insulation to fully loft, for optimum performance. For ventilation and protection, a full zip with high collar and hood, helps lock in warmth. Zip side pocket and inner chest pocket allow safe carrying for essentials, and an integrated pack-it pocket ensures this highly compressible jacket can stow into its own pouch for easy transportation. With a unique quilting pattern adding a stylish twist, this insulated jacket is the ultimate extra layer for days in the outdoors.
- A lightweight, packable jacket offering low-bulk warmth for the outdoors.
- Regular fit
- Full zip with high collar and hood
- 100% recycled nylon plain weave
- Pertex® Quantum® GL fabric
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Pack-it pocket, side zip pockets and inner chest pocket
- A unique quilting pattern stands out on the trails