For fast paced hikes and days on the trail, the Terrex Skychaser Tech GORE-TEX is a lightweight, cushioned hiking shoe. A supportive, abrasion resistant mesh upper allows the feet to breathe, whilst the GORE-TEX membrane ensures a dry fit in wet weather. The moulded sockliner and asymmetric arch-support lacing system, secure and support the foot, helping to reduce muscle fatigue and excessive movement. The bio-based Pebax® midsole plate, harnesses energy and rebound, as well as reducing impact and improving comfort. Stealth Hf rubber provides grip, stick and traction, on uneven trails and terrain. A hiking shoe that behaves like an approach shoe mixed with a trail running shoe, this is outdoor hybrid footwear at its best.
- Asymmetric arch-support lacing system
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper with seamless overlays
- Moulded sockliner and GORE-TEX membrane
- Lightstrike cushioning and bio-based Pebax® midsole plate
- PFC-free water-repellent finish
- MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS