Take on new adventures with the Terrex Free Hiker 2 GTX - Adidas’s new women’s hiking shoes that provide excellent traction, superior comfort, and ultimate style during alpine activities. Made using recycled materials, these next-generation hiking shoes combine a GORE-TEX membrane for waterproof, breathable performance together with a Continental™ Rubber outsole that offers enhanced grip in wet conditions. Incredibly comfortable, they boast an EVA Stabilization frame for increased lateral stability and an advanced Boost™ midsole that offers long-lasting cushioning, high energy return, and adaptability on the rockiest surfaces. They're finished with a simple lace system for easy wearing.
- Next-generation hiking shoes made in part with recycled materials.
- Guseted Tongue
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane
- Waterproof and breathable
- Abrasion resistant weldings protection
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
- EVA Stabilization frame for lateral stability and mid-foot support.
- Boost™ midsole offers long lasting cushioning, energy return and high adaptability on rocky surfaces