In notoriously changeable alpine conditions, the Terrex Techrock Hooded Wind Fleece Jacket delivers adaptable protection. This wind-resistant fleece jacket comprises a recycled polyester, elastane fleece, with a nylon and elastane doubleweave overlay, for exceptional mobility, stretch, warmth and moisture management. The overlay also aids with increased durability, in response to demanding outdoor environments. Slim fit with a body-mapped design, this fleece is intended to provide insulation and wicking where they’re most needed, allowing the wearer to move without restriction. The full zip further enhances versatility within a layering system, and an under helmet hood and high collar lend additional protection in harsh conditions. Where layering is king, this hooded fleece is ready to conquer the mountain.
- A wind-resistant fleece jacket designed with alpine minimalism in mind.
- Slim fit
- Full zip with under helmet hood and high collar
- Main: 95% recycled polyester, 5% elastane fleece
- Overlay: 78% nylon, 22% elastane doubleweave
- Front zip pockets and chest zip pocket
- Body-mapped design for mobility and temperature regulation