Supportive, waterproof footwear for all-day comfort, the Terrex Free Hiker 2.0 COLD.RDY Hiking Shoes are engineered to perform. A breathable GORE-TEX, waterproof membrane ensures lasting dryness on waterlogged trails, and an EVA stabilisation frame helps support and guide the foot on uneven, undulating terrain. In chilly conditions, COLD.RDY technology and lightweight PrimaLoft® insulation provide exceptional, lightweight warmth. A stretch ripstop upper supports natural mobility, and an external heel clip helps with heel retention, maintaining the foot in the optimum position for comfort and efficiency of stride. The BOOST midsole offers cushioning, whilst enabling energetic momentum, for a dynamic gait. With zipped quick lace closure for easy adjustability, these cold weather hiking shoes are rugged and ready for whatever challenges lie on the route ahead.
- Waterproof, insulated hiking shoes made in part with recycled materials.
- Quick lace closure with zip shroud and hook-and-loop strap
- Stretch ripstop upper with seamless overlays
- Insulating COLD.RDY and PrimaLoft® insulation
- BOOST midsole and external heel clip
- GORE-TEX membrane and EVA stabilisation frame