For training and ultra-distances, the VECTIV™ Infinite 2 Athlete 2023 provides enhanced fit and grip on technical terrain. Built on an updated D-width last to accommodate a broader range of foot shapes, these running shoes blend fit comfort and performance. Featuring a VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole with a forked heel and forefoot, and a TPU plate, these shoes guarantee stability. Over long distances, the rocker midsole helps create lasting propulsion, whilst the premium EVA midsole with rebound Pebax® harnesses energy for high-rebound, toe spring, and optimum gait efficiency. The Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with soft ground design, provides confidence inspiring grip on uneven, challenging terrain. Ensuring that you get back as much as you put in, these dynamic running shoes react and respond, for optimum performance.
- The VECTIV Infinite 2 Athlete 2023 offers a great fit and traction, and its rockered midsole is designed to handle highly technical terrain.
- UPPER: Tongue wings to reduce slippage and enhance the step-in comfort and fit
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Plush, premium-EVA midsole with a 6 mm high-rebound Pebax® drop-in insert at forefoot
- Has a 10 mm greater toe spring than the original VECTIV Infinite / 28 mm/22 mm stack height and a 6 mm offset
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole made with 10% natural rubber with 5 mm lugs and a soft ground design for high-level traction on extremely technical terrain
- Midsole has 1 mm more cushion and outsole has 1 mm greater lug depth than the S21 version