Lightweight warmth, the Summit Pro 120 Crew is a versatile base layer for a variety of outdoor activities. Blending FlashDry™ and DotKnit technology, this long-sleeved crew neck delivers optimum moisture management and comfort, allowing sweat to be pulled to the outside of the fabric for the ultimate in thermoregulation. Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets ensure easy mobility, whilst minimal seams and merrow stitching reduce bulk, and provide next-to-skin comfort. Designed for slim fit wear within a layering system, thumbholes at the cuffs offer stay-put, added security with gloves. Engineered for breathability, warmth, dryness, and temperature regulation, this crew is the perfect year-round base for all your adventures.
- This DotKnit baselayer offers both lightweight warmth and exceptional moisture management.
- Slim fit
- Double-knit DotKnit fabric features targeted yarn construction for optimized moisture management
- Engineered holes in the face fabric accelerate moisture transfer
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for mobility
- Minimal seams for reduced bulk
- Merrow stitching for strength and next-to-skin comfort
- Thumbholes at cuffs
- FABRIC: 120 g/m² DotKnit—58% polyester, 42% recycled polyester double knit