The Summit Breithorn FUTURELIGHT™ are hiking boots built to thrive in mountain conditions. Benefitting from breathable, waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology, these boots can cope with varying terrain, performing comfortably on rock, snow, and ice. The upper is made from ripstop fabric for durability, featuring a stretch Lycra® collar helping to eliminate trail debris. The scratch-rubber rand, toe cap and heel overlay ensure additional resistance against rock abrasion. A Vibram® Litebase Mont rubber outsole delivers exceptional grip and traction on loose, uneven terrain, and the heel bail offers compatibility with semi-automatic crampons, allowing increased functionality on hard-pack snow and ice. Pass through mountain terrain in comfort, and with confidence, in these light, hardwearing alpine boots.
- The Summit Breithorn FUTURELIGHT™ leverages the breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology to create a light, protective shoe that thrives in a variety of conditions. Whether you’re on rock or snow, you’ll move comfortably and with confidence.
- UPPER: Ripstop fabric in quarter and tongue for enhanced durability
- Stretch Lycra® collar to help eliminate debris
- Scratch-rubber rand, toe cap and heel overlay / Locking hardware at midfoot for an improved fit
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- SOLE UNIT: Semirigid nylon-fiberglass-reinforced shank
- Vibram® Litebase Mont rubber outsole for durability
- Heel bail for semi-automatic crampon compatibility