Sherpa Adventure Gear’s Swayambu Tee delivers on both form and function so you can stay committed to the trail ahead. Named after Swayambhunath, one of Kathmandu’s most sacred and ancient Buddhist pilgrimage sites, this short-sleeve T-shirt is made from an innovative drirelease® fabric for optimum comfort during a variety of travel and adventures. In a subtle Kharani Grey shade, the breathable fabric wicks away moisture to ensure it dries four times faster than cotton and is naturally antimicrobial for all-day freshness. Prayer flag reinforcement tape is added at the classic crew neck to provide a clean finish and help retain its shape even after plenty of wear.
- Drirelease® is breathable, antimicrobial, moisture wicking and wrinkle/stain resistant
- Drirelease® is a natural fibre that regulates body temperature
- Cotton crew neck styling and set in sleeves
- Prayer flag reinforcement tape at neck provides a clean finish, comfort and prevents stretching
- Centre back length: 28 1/4 “
- Fabric: 100% drirelease® cotton (85% polyester/ 15% cotton)