Whether you're escaping to warmer climes or relaxing at home, this Shaanti Embroidery Top from Sherpa Adventure Gear is a comfortable and easy-to-wear choice. With a name that translates into ‘inner peace’ or ‘tranquillity’ in Sanskrit, the brand’s Shaanti style features eye-catching trims and a cotton-chambray yoke that’s been embroidered with a pattern inspired by Nepalese woven textiles. Designed in a Ganden Red colourway, this sleeveless top has been crafted in Nepal from a combination of cotton, sustainable Modal® and stretch-slub jersey, ensuring it’s soft, stretchy and easy care, as well as bringing meaningful employment and income to local communities.
- Embroidered pattern inspired by Nepal textiles.
- Nepal inspired trims.
- Soft, stretchy, and easy to care for.
- Center back length: 25 1/2"
- Main Fabric: 58% cotton, 38% Modal®, 4% spandex slub jersey
- Yoke Fabric: 100% cotton chambray
- Modal® is a sustainable fiber extracted from beechwood trees