Add a bulk-free layer to any outfit with this Women's Sera Crew Sweater from Sherpa. Inspired by the sweaters worn on the original Mount Everest expedition in 1953, the Sera will keep you cosy all winter. This sweater is made from 100% extra-fine merino wool for maximum softness, and is moisture-wicking and naturally antimicrobial to keep you fresh and clean all day long. With an eye-catching cable knit detail on both sleeves, the Sera is as stylish as it is practical. As with all Sherpa products, the materials are ethically sourced and some of the profits go towards helping local communities in Nepal.
- 100% extrafine merino wool
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Cable knit detail on both sleeves
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial and moisture wicking
- Bulk-free comfort and warmth
- Handwash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Center back