From the mountain peaks to the city high streets, the Dumji Crew Sweater is the ultimate winter choice for all your urban and wild adventures. Inspired by the sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition, it’s cleverly crafted from a soft, antimicrobial and naturally moisture wicking blend of extra fine wool that provides bulk-free warmth and exceptional comfort on all your travels. Gorgeously designed with a classic crew neck, this sweater provides a casual fit and features a detailed Nepalese-inspired graphic for a unique finish. Simply hand wash, hang to dry and glide over with a warm iron for a crease free finish.
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial and moisture wicking
- Provides bulk-free comfort and warmth
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- 65% RWS extrafine merino wool / 30% recycled nylon / 5% alpaca, 1/3Nm