Designed with adventure in mind and spun using the latest innovative fabric technologies, the Men's Dumji Sweater is made from a blend of super-soft fine merino wool, nylon and alpaca. It pays homage to the very sweaters worn on the first expedition to Mount Everest but has been reimagined to offer high-performance materials that are antimicrobial, moisture-wicking and breathable whilst giving a modern silhouette that is cosy and always stylish.
An absolute wardrobe staple for those heading into the great outdoors no matter what the elements, the Men's Dumji Sweater offers exceptional protection against wet and cold weather thanks to its merino wool blend that absorbs odour, regulates body temperature, transports moisture away from the skin and keeps its shape. Lightweight and easy to pack, it's the perfect sweater for everything from extreme mountaineering to weekend hiking and everything in between.
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial, odor resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry and warm for its weight
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Center back length: 25.75"
- 65% RWS extrafine merino wool / 30% recycled nylon 5% alpaca