Shed some serious weight off your sleeping kit with the Spark SpIV, ideal for the first-time camper to the professional mountaineer. The combination of RDS 850+ loft premium goose and the light 7D and 10D fabrics offer exceptional warmth and flawless performance. Finished with an ULTRADRY Down™ Zipper for those wetter adventures.
This technical sleeping bag has an expedition mummy shaped design for added space when layered up and features a handy full side zip for easy access. Ultralight, resistant and versatile it’s everything from a liner to a weight mid-winter bag. The hood and front neck draft collar prevent any internal warmth being lost when the temperatures drop.
- Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
- Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
- Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
- Zipper draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it’s needed
- FABRIC Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- FILL Super-compressible RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose
- ULTRADRY Down™ for maximum insulation value