- Temp rating: -4 to -10c
- Tapered rectangular shape for perfect balance of space and adaptable warmth
- Super-light 20D Nylon shell and lining fabrics for minimal packed size and maximum breathability
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ for superior insulating power
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Free-Flow half right side, full length two-way #5 YKK left side and separate foot zips for freedom of movement, increased ventilation and dual-use as a quilt
- Oversized draft tube with anti-snag materials, prevents heat loss through zipper
- Oversized neck draft tube with a dual adjustment system for even cinching and maximum warmth
- Generously sized hood and dual cord adjustment for maximum warmth retention
- Anatomically shaped footbox allows maximum down lofting, minimising heat loss from your feet
- Large internal security pocket
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: This bag can be zipped to the Sea to Summit Women’s Altitude, Journey and Venture sleeping bags
Ascent AcII - Regular Moss/Spruce
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £30
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you order by 2pm, you will receive your order the next working day
- If you order anytime at the weekend, you will receive your goods on the following Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Ireland and the Scottish Highlands
- Free UK returns within 30 days of purchase
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Chest sizing varies widely depending on the garment, brand or range. Instead we have outlined below a few of the main types of fit found in our ranges and how they compare.
All of our women's clothing is shown in UK sizes but many of our brands use US sizing too, for reference we have included a rough conversion.
All of our footwear is shown in UK sizes but some of our brands do also use European and US sizing. Converting from UK to European sizing is not exact and varies between brands. The table below is a rough guide only. If in doubt, contact us.