Designed to tackle mixed alpine terrain, Scarpa’s Zodiac Plus GTX men’s mountaineering boots are an all-year-round staple. Constructed with a water-repellent suede upper, these high-performance shoes utilise a GORE-TEX® lining performance membrane for maximum weather protection. The EVA midsole gives advanced cushioning and long-lasting support. Its Vibram® outsole with rubber compound also offers better grip and excellent traction when facing tougher terrain. They’re ergonomically designed with a low-density insert for maximum shock absorption without any energy loss, extended lacing down to the toe for a secure fit, and an added toe cap rand for broad protection.
- Upper: Perwanger 1.8mm water-repellent suede upper
- Asymmetric toe cap with broad rubber protection
- Insole: Pro insole in polypropylene + felt with differentiated thicknesses, broader in the anti-torsional area.
- Sole: Drumlin and PU heel midsole for support and EVA midsole with differentiated thickness for more stability and Shock Absorbing.
- Ankle protection
- Low density EVA insert for shock absorption
- Medium density PU heel insert for support
- High density EVA midsole for support
- Low density EVA insert in the forefoot with differentiated thickness for maximum shock absorption and propulsion
- Outsole VIBRAM with exclusive SCARPA design MONT rubber compound for durability
- Extended lacing down to the toe for maximum customisation and comfortable fit.
- GORE-TEX lining performance comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.