A true blend of sporting performance and style, the new Spirit Evo women’s trainer by Scarpa is also perfect for everyday casualwear. Crafted from an eco-sustainable suede evolo® upper material combined with a medium density compressed EVA midsole, it effectively cushions your foott and promises comfort with every step. The addition of a PRESA® outsole ensures maximum grip and stability on even the toughest terrain. With comfort at the core of its design, these shoes are characterised by a wide fit and feature a low top with padded collar for additional support and optimum flexibility during high-exertion activities. Incredibly sustainable yet stylish, they’re finished with 100% recycled PE laces.
- FIT: comfort is a strong point of these shoes, characterized by a wide fit. They are low top lace-ups with padded collar for support, flexibility and comfort.
- UPPER: in new eco-sustainable suede evolo® , an innovative production process that respects the environment and circular economy principles, recovering and regenerating suede processing waste and significantly reducing the chemical products without any further addition of chromium, while also cutting down on CO2 emissions and the use of water.
- LACING: the lacing is in 100% recycled PE, derived from packaging materials, bottles and containers for food.
- SOLE: The new PRESA® sole has a solid and compact look. The midsole is made of medium density compressed EVA (15% recycled). The outsole compound is made of 40% recycled rubber and 30% natural rubber.
- Lining: Eco Stretch Textile
- Sole: PRESA® APR-002 / SuperGum Eco
- Upper: evolo® Suede 1.6mm