Made for the thrill seeker, adventure goer and traveller, the versatile Spirit Evo men’s trainers are part of Scarpa’s new season collection. Made from an eco-sustainable suede evolo® upper material combined with a PRESA® sole that’s composed of recycled EVA. That means they not only effectively cushion your feet for supreme comfort but also provide enhanced grip for stability on those rocky mountain treks. Durable, highly breathable and stylish, they’re designed with a low top with padded collar for increased support, and have a wide fitting for greater comfort and minimal pinching or rubbing. Simple yet stylish, they're finished with 100% recycled PE laces for an eco-conscious look.
- FIT: comfort is a strong point of these shoes, characterized by a wide fit. They are low top lace-ups with padded collar for support, flexibility and comfort.
- UPPER: in new eco-sustainable suede evolo® , an innovative production process that respects the environment and circular economy principles, recovering and regenerating suede processing waste and significantly reducing the chemical products without any further addition of chromium, while also cutting down on CO2 emissions and the use of water.
- LACING: the lacing is in 100% recycled PE, derived from packaging materials, bottles and containers for food.
- SOLE: The new PRESA® sole has a solid and compact look. The midsole is made of medium density compressed EVA (15% recycled). The outsole compound is made of 40% recycled rubber and 30% natural rubber.
- Lining: Eco Stretch Textile
- Sole: PRESA® APR-002 / SuperGum Eco
- Upper: evolo® Suede 1.6mm
- Weight: 330 g (½ pair size 42)