For technical trail and skyrunning, the Ribelle Run Kalibre ST delivers unbeatable stability, fit security, and performance. Designed to wrap the foot for optimum comfort and hold, the new BOA® L-i2 Wrap 360 lacing system, is micro-adjustable, both in the forefoot and heel, enabling the fit to be closely adjusted, allowing for differences in sock thickness, terrain, and route conditions, for the ultimate in fit precision. The lightweight mesh and TPU upper works with stretch textile lining, promoting natural flex and lasting comfort. A Presa Supergum-W outsole is engineered with a lug pattern specifically for exceptional grip and stability on soft, variable terrain. Power along the most challenging routes, easy in the knowledge that your shoes are most certainly up to the challenge.
- New Boa L-i2 system. 1mm incremental adjustment in both directions, to tighten and loosen laces. Pull up to release completely.
- Wrap 360 system. Unique to Scarpa and works with the Boa system to wrap the heel for an unbeatable foot hold and heel lock.
- Unisex last. Boa and Wrap 360 control fit so well we use the same last for M and W versions.
- Presa Supergum-W outsole with 6mm lugs. Designed for use in the slipperiest conditions over varied terrain.
- Heel 26.5mm, Toe 22.5mm, Drop 4mm.
- Resole possible, and Vegan friendly construction.
- 280g per ½ pair size 38.