The Scarpa Manta has been a firm favourite for over 30 years, consistently raising the bar with every new iteration. Now on its seventh version, the new Manta GTX may be Scarpa's finest mountain boot to date. The company has overhauled the design, adding new lace hardware and reducing the stitching on the upper for a more attractive appearance. Extra warmth is also ensured thanks to the introduction of Duratherm insulation. As always, the Manta offers incredible traction on slippery surfaces, and enough ankle support to prevent injuries. There's even a handy pull tab so you can take them off with gloved hands.
- 3mm Perwanger Suede leather upper with GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort lining for durable warmth
- Full perimeter combination rand of rubber and PU for abrasion resistance
- Multi-density PU midsole provides support and cushioning
- Vibram® outsole in Mont rubber gives long lasting traction and security
- TPU heel insert ensures a solid interface with semi-automatic crampon