The Scarpa Manta has been the gold standard of UK mountain boots for over three decades, and it's easy to see why. Now on its seventh iteration, the new version takes everything that makes the Manta great and goes even further. The upper stitching has been reduced for a cleaner look and GTX Duratherm insulation has been added for maximum warmth at higher altitudes. The outsole is designed for superior grip and maximum durability while flexibility around the cuff reduces the risk of ankle injuries. Scarpa have thought of everything, even including a large pull tab to make it easy to remove the boots with a gloved hand.
- 3mm Perwanger Suede leather upper with GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort lining for durable warmth
- Full perimeter combination rand of rubber and PU for abrasion resistance
- Multi-density PU midsole provides support and cushioning
- Vibram® outsole in Mont rubber gives long lasting traction and security
- TPU heel insert ensures a solid interface with semi-automatic crampons