Designed for use across all seasons the Crow GTX is one of the most versatile mountaineering boots in our range. The boot is constructed from an abrasion resistant fabric with a GORE- TEX Performance Comfort lining keeping you dry in even the worst conditions.
The Vibram sole offers great traction on mixed mountain terrain. The Crow GTX is crampon compatible making a true year-round contender.
The Crow GTX integrates Salewa technologies, the Alpine fit guarantees no blisters, climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot 3F system to lock in the heel and ankle and Flex Collar for comfort on the way back down.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- MFF+ Footbed
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Flex Collar
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM
- Drop: 12 mm (Heel Stack Height 35 mm / Toe Stack Height 23 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Female
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Weight: 570 g
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric