Keeping you connected to your four-legged friend, the Ruffwear Front Range red dog lead is designed for security when out exploring. Made for a hardwearing nylon webbing, this lead is ideal for walking around town or trekking in the hills. The low-profile Crux Clip™ is safe and secure and can be attached with one hand, ideal when walking multiple dogs and the padded handle keeps you comfortable even when they are pulling. There is an additional traffic handle that gives you rapid control when walking near fast-moving cars, keep your pockets bulk free with the accessory loop that can hold extra pickup bags or keys. We also sell the Front Range harness and collar for the ultimate adventure kit list.
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £30
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you order by 2pm, you will receive your order the next working day
- If you order anytime at the weekend, you will receive your goods on the following Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Europe, Ireland and the Scottish Highlands
- Free UK returns within 30 days of purchase
When fitting your four legged friend for a jacket or harness, a girth measurement is needed.
Girth: From behind their front legs, around the widest part of their chest and to the top of their shouders.
When fitting your dog for shoes, a paw width is needed.
Paw width: Measure across the widest part of paw when bearing weight. If in between sizes: choose the smaller size
Jackets, Jumpers and Float Coats
- Overcoat Fuse Jacket/ Utility Jacket
- Climate Changer Fleece Jacket
- Cloud Chaser Soft Shell Jacket
- Swamp Cooler Cooling Vest
- Vert Jacket
- Quinzee Insulated Jacket
- Jet Stream
- K-9 Float Coat
- Front Range Harness
- Webmaster Harness
- Flagline Harness
- Palisades Pack
Ruffwear shoes are measured in inches, if in between sizes, choose the smaller size.