- Improved durability on the Tubelok™ webbing with a locking edge
- Hand-held or worn around the waist
Flat Out Leash Alpenglow Burst
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £30
- UK Standard Delivery is £1.99 for orders under £30
UK Next Day Delivery
- The cost of Next Day Delivery is £4.99
- If you order by 2pm, you will receive your order the next working day
- If you order anytime at the weekend, you will receive your goods on the following Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery is not available to the following: Ireland and the Scottish Highlands
- Free UK returns within 30 days of purchase
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
When fitting your four legged friend for a jacket or harness, a girth measurement is needed.
Girth: From behind their front legs, around the widest part of their chest and to the top of their shouders.
When fitting your dog for shoes, a paw width is needed.
Paw width: Measure across the widest part of paw when bearing weight. If in between sizes: choose the smaller size
Measurement is around the neck. In between sizes? Choose the larger size.
|Neck Size:||11 - 14 in (28 - 36 cm)||14 - 20 in (36 - 51 cm)||20 - 26 in (51 - 66 cm)|
|Width:||0.75 in (20 mm)||1 in (25 mm)||1 in (25 mm)|
Jackets, Jumpers and Float Coats
- Overcoat Fuse Jacket/ Utility Jacket
- Climate Changer Fleece Jacket
- Cloud Chaser Soft Shell Jacket
- Swamp Cooler Cooling Vest
- Vert Jacket
- Quinzee Insulated Jacket
- Jet Stream
- K-9 Float Coat
- Front Range Harness
- Webmaster Harness
- Flagline Harness
- Switchbak Harness
|Girth: cm||17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)|
- Palisades Pack
- Front Range Day Pack
|Girth: in||17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)|
|Weight||0.7 lb (.32 kg)||0.95 lb (.43 kg)||1.05 lb (.48 kg)||1.35 lb (.61 kg)|
|Capacity||274 in³ (4.5 L)||488 in³ (8 L)||640 in³ (10.5 L)||1129 in³ (18.5 L)|
Ruffwear shoes are measured in inches, if in between sizes, choose the smaller size. Measure across widest part of paw when bearing weight. If between sizes, size down.