A good hiking backpack needs to be sturdy and reliable without being cumbersome. This high-performance Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Sling will keep your gear safe without weighing you down. The lightweight 100% recycled nylon uses ripstop technology to prevent tearing and is water-resistant to protect your belongings from the rain. The teardrop shape keeps the pack snugly between your shoulders while the asymmetrical harness makes it easy to insert and remove items on the go. With an 8L capacity spread over several pockets and a stretch mesh pouch for your phone, this pack will hold everything you need to face the great outdoors.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Two-compartment sling has the right amount of room for daily essentials
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap
- Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most cell phones
- 190 g (6.7 oz)