A serious hiker needs a pack that won't let them down. This Ultralight Patagonia Black Hole Sling lets you carry all of your gear without being bulky or uncomfortable. With an 8L capacity spread over two compartments, you'll have plenty of room for all your daily essentials. The sling's asymmetrical harness matches the shape of your body to ensure maximum comfort, while the lightweight mesh on the back panel is highly breathable to keep your gear fresh and dry. Made from water-resistant nylon with ripstop technology to prevent tearing, this is a backpack that you can rely on.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Two-compartment sling has the right amount of room for daily essentials
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap
- Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most cell phones
- 190 g (6.7 oz)