This versatile black duffel backpack can be carried in the hand, over the shoulder or worn as a rucksack – leaving your hands free for trekking poles and scrambling. The lightweight design has a durable water repellent finish and is easily stored or transported when not in use since it can be contained into its own pocket to make a small and convenient package. The main storage area is easily accessible with a wide zip opening while on the outside of the bag, the micro daisy chains let you attach larger items such as water bottles, map cases and climbing shoes.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered top opening provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main chamber holds essentials
- Micro exterior daisy chains provide various lash points
- Durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 230 g (8.11 oz)