Born from the mountains, the men’s Triolet Jacket from Patagonia is a breathable, hardwearing waterproof jacket. Made from 3-layer GORE-TEX that waterproof/breathable membrane that is layered between a burly lining and 100% recycled polyester outer shell with durable water repellent finish. The hood is helmet compatible that can be adjusted to suit your needs, inside the jacket there are mesh pockets for stuffing gloves and two chest pockets are ideal for a phone or wallet and stay out of the way of a harness. Also featuring watertight zips, full-reach gussets for mobility and RECCO® reflector. This jacket is a must for spring exploring, whether you’re out on the fells or exploring in colder climates, this jacket can be used all year round with the appropriate layering.
- 3-layer durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 550 g (19.4 oz)