Built to excel in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Jacket delivers breathable, waterproof protection. This 3-layer alpine jacket combines durable recycled polyester, PFC-free GORE-TEX, with a PFC-free water repellent treatment, and a soft tricot backer, for comfort, mobility, and weatherproofing. PFC-free, the membrane and finishes used are produced without harmful perfluorinated chemicals. A helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and reinforced brim provides coverage when needed, maintaining full visibility. Low-profile cuffs with hook-and-loop closure create a tight wrist seal, which alongside an adjustable hem drawcord, helps to keep out drafts. As the activity ramps up, welted, watertight two-way pit zips ensure ventilation, helping to regulate temperature. With zip secure chest pockets, and harness-compatible front zip pockets, set your sights on the peak in this outstanding performance jacket.
- An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions,
- 3-layer, durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester outer for rugged protection.
- Hood with laminated visor and reinforced brim effectively sheds water; two-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted front pockets stay clear of a harness or a pack waistbelt; interior drop-in pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector makes you searchable
- PFC-free waterproof/breathable shell (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals): 3-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric with a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 510 g (18 oz)