The Tres 3-in-1 Parka by Patagonia is the only piece of outer wear you need for colder months. Made from 100% recycled polyester and 100% recycled duck and goose down reclaimed from previous down products, this coat is Fair Trade Certified™ and promises sustainability. The Zip-out parka functionality means you can switch your look easily from cooler days to winter mornings, featuring 700-fill-power insulation and a DWR finish for protection from the elements. With a 2.3-oz lining and 5.5-oz body, this Parka is durable and weather-proof, featuring a H2No® Performance Standard shell. Its 2-layer design makes for a truly unique piece and the timeless styling means it's guaranteed to be a favourite for years to come.
- H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2L 5.5 oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with DWR finish
- Lining: 2.3 oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Zip-out parka: 1.2 oz 20D 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- Insulation: 700 Fill Power 100% recycled Down (duck/goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim Fit
- Weight: 1446g