Delivering exceptional waterproof breathability, the Torrentshell 3L Rain Jacket provides comfort and durability. Achieving Patagonia’s H2No™ waterproof standard, this 3-layer shell is PFC-free, produced without perfluorinated chemicals. A 50-denier ECONEL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, is combined with a PU membrane and tricot backer, for durable performance. The two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down to be stowed when not in use. Pit zips offer additional ventilation to help with thermoregulation. A full length centre zip with chin guard, and micro-fleece at the neck ensures next-to-skin comfort. Hook-and-loop cuffs and an adjustable hem drawcord seal out the worst of the weather. For easy transportation, the jacket stuffs into the left handwarmer pocket. With a simple design, this jacket is guaranteed to stand the test of time.
- Simple and unpretentious, Torrentshell 3L Rain Jacket meets Patagonia’s H2No™ Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. Torrentshell provides all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability, and this 3-layer shell is PFC-free (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 400 g (14.1 oz)