The stretch and resilience of the Strider Pro Shorts makes them the perfect choice for any outdoor activity, no matter what the weather or how tough the terrain. Their unique design features fresh durable odour control and a Durable Water Repellent finish (DWR). This clever combination is also breathable to ensure your temperature stays regulated while providing protection from water and the elements. The pockets are also weaved with a DWR finish to keep your valuables and small items safe, dry and secure. Not only are these shorts practical and on trend, but they feature Bluesign® approved fabric and are Fair Trade Certified™, making them an eco-conscious and sustainable choice.
- Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ®
- Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™