The Strider Pro Shorts 3.5in are Patagonia’s most technical running shorts, built to perform on the trail. Lightweight and quick drying, these shorts are made from 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester and 10% spandex, with four-way stretch for full range of movement. Treated with a durable water repellent coating, the fabric will help to repel moisture. The soft, double-knit liner is designed to wick moisture away from the skin to maintain a comfortable dry fit. Along with HeiQ® Pure odour control technology, these shorts work to maintain freshness. A wide waistband with internal drawcord adjustment offers added comfort and with a variety of stash pockets, these shorts are fully loaded and raring to go.
- Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control.
- Lightweight with bonded seams
- 3½'' inseam
- three pockets for storage