The Strider Pro Shorts are built to enhance performance and comfort - perfect for running, training sessions and every other active pursuit in between. They're ethically built from 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a durable water-repellent finish, a quick drying, light and naturally moisture-wicking fabric that offers supreme comfort and finished with a highly breathable mesh inner lining that maximises airflow and prevents chafing. Ergonomically designed to enhance performance and exceptionally convenient, these regular fit shorts have four overlying pockets, offering plenty of storage space for quick access to your small valuables on the go. Finished with a drawcord for a precise fit and a reflective logo.
- Regular fit
- 79.38 g (2.8 oz)
- fabric Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish.
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Pure odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™