The Men's Retro Pile Pullover combines retro style with modern recycled materials for a warm, comfortable and versatile pullover that looks as good as it feels. The body is made from Polartec® 100% recycled polyester, while the contrast panels are constructed using a NetPlus® blend of 100% recycled nylon made from fishing nets to reduce plastic pollution in the ocean. Available in a range of colour combinations and in sizes XS-XXL, this pullover features a simple hood and multiple pockets, with pocket bags that are made from 100% recycled polyester. Bluesign® approved and Fair Trade Certified™, this pullover is just as great for the environment as it is for you.
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Contrast: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus®
- 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™