Keep your hands warm all winter long with these Retro Pile Gloves from Patagonia. Offering the perfect mixture of warmth and comfort, these gloves are made with recycled polyester to lock in heat, and brushed-back fleece in the fingers for maximum softness and increased ease of movement. Designed for all weathers, the Retro Pile gloves are quick drying and come equipped with a durable water repellent finish. As practical as they are comfortable, these gloves have touch screen compatible fingers and thumbs for easy phone use, and elasticated pull loops at the wrists for quick removal.
- Made from cozy, 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid fleece with recycled nylon palms
- Built with recycled polyester flat-face brushed-back fleece in the fingers for comfort, low bulk and improved dexterity
- Quick-drying, 100% recycled nylon palm overlay with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Touch screen?compatible panels on thumbs and index fingers
- Elastic wrists with pull loops seal out cold and make for easy on/off