Perfect for versatile layering, the R2 Techface Hoody delivers warmth and breathability in changeable conditions. Made from a durable, double-weave blend of recycled polyester and elastane, the fabric is treated with a PFC-free water repellent coating, providing abrasion and weather resistance, to cope with shifting mountain conditions. A simple, under-helmet hood, and partially bound hem, help to seal in warmth. Cut with a sleek, active fit, this hoody is designed to fit comfortably within a layering system for adaptability of wear. Two zip secure chest pockets, interior drop-in pockets, and high, harness-compatible handwarmer pockets, ensure safe storage for small essentials. Be prepared for whatever the mountain has in store in this functional layering jacket.
- The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, our R2® TechFace Hoody provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions.
- Comfortable, under-the-helmet hood with partial elastic binding is warm and simple
- Two zippered chest pockets and two high handwarmer pockets are cleanly finished and harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- 7.9-oz 92% recycled polyester/8% elastane solution-dyed, breathable double weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- 520 g (18.34 oz)