The R1 CrossStrata Hoody is a lightweight, versatile hooded jacket for warmth and weather resistance in cooler climates. The warm, breathable, stretchy blend of recycled polyester and spandex allows for excellent range of movement, with the unique zigzag inner layer feeling soft against the skin. A durable water repellent coating helps to shed moisture. Designed to fit under a helmet, the elasticated hood offers full visibility, and with high harness- and pack-compatible pockets, and a low-bulk hem for added comfort, this jacket is ideal for hiking, climbing and ski touring ascent.
- 5.9-oz 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Lightweight double-weave fabric with unique zigzag texture is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat
- Face is durable and treated with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to shed moisture
- Under-the-helmet hood is bound with soft elastic and provides coverage and visibility; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Secure, zippered left-chest pocket has an additional drop-in pocket with snap closure; two high handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers are harness- and pack-compatible
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs are partially elasticated and provide versatile coverage
- Low-bulk, cleanly finished hem for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt