In a slim fit cut for a flattering silhouette and easy movement, the Women's Point Peak Trail Pants are made from a Bluesign® approved blend of 90% recycled polyester and 10% spandex through the body. The panels are a solid double weave blend of 92% recycled nylon and 8% spandex for durable and reliable protection from mid-thigh. Available in sizes 0-18, these lightweight pants are made to be comfortable and easy to wear in a range of colours. Fair Trade Certified™ and sewn, you can feel warm and protected from the elements thanks to the PFC-free durable water repellent finish throughout.
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave.
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid double weave.
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not
- contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™