Step up to the demanding challenges of every alpine adventure with the Point Peak Trail women's pants. Made from a blend of recycled nylon and spandex for enhanced comfort and ease of movement together with a PFC-free water-repellent coating that promises to keep the unpredictable weather at bay. Ergonomically designed with an easily adjustable waistband with belt loops, fly zip and button closure that allows for a precise fit while the articulated knees further enhance movement on tougher terrain. These high-performance pants are finished with technical cuffs, leaving plenty of room for your walking boots to fit comfortably underneath.
- 408.23 g (14.4 oz)
- fabric Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave.
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid double weave.
- All with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™