When the trail is calling, you need pants that are designed to be comfortable, warm, and keep you dry. The Men's Point Peak Trail Pants are made from a blend of 90% recycled nylon and 10% spandex for great fit and easy movement, with a double weave for durability. The panels are a solid double weave blend of 92% recycled nylon and 8% spandex. The fabric is Bluesign® approved and Fair Trade Certified™, so you know it won't cost the earth. Built to last and to keep you dry and warm, the durable water repellent coating contains no perflourinated chemicals. These slim fit pants are available in sizes 28-40.
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave.
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid double weave.
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™