Patagonia’s new close-fitting men’s Point Peak trail Pants are ideal for taking a long hike in the summer or the winter. Lightweight yet incredibly durable, these high-tech pants are made from a blend of abrasion-resistant recycled cotton that allows for a full range of motion even on the toughest, most challenging terrain. They’re finished with a PFC-free durable water repellent coating that provides protection from the elements. These navy pants have a close fit for extra comfort and a range of pockets for keeping all your essentials.
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave.
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid double weave.
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™