Gear up for the mountains with the new men’s Point Peak Trail Pants. Made from a blend of abrasion-resistant and quick-drying recycled cotton that has been certified as Bluesign® approved, these pants give you complete freedom to roam the peaks. They’ve been finished with a PFC-free durable water repellent coating for ultimate protection from all the elements. Clean, modern and with a casual design, they provide a comfortable and close fit and feature various convenient pockets for easy access to all your essentials. In line with Patagonia’s eco-conscious ethos, these are Fair Trade Certified™ sewn too. Push yourself to new heights with these trail pants.
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave.
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid double weave.
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn™