The Peak Mission Tights are ideal for cool and cold weather runs. Made from a blend of polyester, elastane, and recycled nylon, these jersey tights feature a brushed-terry back, for next-to-skin comfort, warmth and exceptional wicking and moisture management. HeiQ® Pure odor control technology helps to maintain freshness, even during periods of high output. Gusseted construction and four-way stretch delivers unrestricted mobility, and a flat, adjustable, elasticated waistband ensures rub-free comfort. A small centre back pocket is ideal for a key or card, and drop-in side pockets allow easy carrying for a mobile phone. With a reflective logo for increased visibility in low-light, these tights are ready to hit the road or trail.
- Don’t let colder weather prevent you from getting after it. These cool-to-cold-weather running tights will keep you warm while also wicking away moisture when you start to heat up.
- Unique brushed-terry back of fabric offers warmth and comfort
- Internal, flat elastic in the waistband for comfort and lasting durability; the drawcord provides an adjustable fit
- Semi-secure pocket at the center back fits a key, card or other small items, while two side drop-in pockets are great for stashing a phone and larger items on the go
- Reflective Logo
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- 6.8-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% elastane jersey with a microterry back and four-way stretch, MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control.
- 196 g (6.9 oz)