Designed for the runner who wants the ultimate in lightweight, versatile running shorts. Made with a blend of 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex with four-way stretch, the Bluesign® approved fabric has a durable water repellent finish. The liner is made from 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control for confidence on the sweatiest run. The waistband has an external drawcord with a clean finish, and the secure zippered pocket at the back has an elastic key loop. Made for movement, the side vents improve range of motion without adding bulk, and the Patagonia logo on the bottom of the shorts has a reflective finish.
- Body: 3.7-oz
- 91% recycled polyester
- 9% spandex with four-way stretch
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ®
- Fresh durable odour control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn