The Nano Puff Vest is a warm, windproof, water-resistant gilet made from 100% recycled polyester. The outer shell and lining are treated with durable water repellent coating, helping to shed moisture, whilst lightweight PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, made from 100% postconsumer recycled polyester, ensures exceptional warmth, even when wet. With zip hand pockets and an adjustable drop-tail, drawcord hem to seal in warmth, this sleeveless jacket is the perfect versatile layer. Neatly packed into its chest pocket stuff sack, this vest is always at the ready.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth