The Nano Puff Hoody provides exceptionally lightweight warmth and weather resistance in a highly compressible jacket. 100% postconsumer recycled polyester PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with P.U.R.E.™ technology (Produced Using Reduced Emissions), is protected with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, for outstanding warmth, even when wet. Delivering wind and water resistance, this quilted jacket ensures the insulation is evenly distributed throughout. An under-helmet hood, drawcord adjustable hem, and centre zip with storm flap, ensure increased warmth and weather protection in harsh conditions. Two zip secure handwarmer pockets allow storage for essentials, and the hoody neatly stashes into an internal chest pocket for easy carrying in a pack or on a carabiner. Ideal for layering and all-year round wear, this jacket is an outdoor wardrobe staple.
- Warm, windproof, water-resistant
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish.
- 363 g (12.8 oz)