The Nano-Air light Hybrid Hoody is a warm, breathable jacket, made from 100% recycled polyester. The stretchy, air permeable shell and lining are treated with durable water repellent coating, to shed moisture. Lightweight FullRange® insulation provides exceptional warmth and stretch, which with the flexible shell, offers excellent mobility. Moisture wicking fleece on the back, sides and under arms increases ventilation and maintains dryness during aerobic activity, and when worn with a pack. The stretchy hood can be pulled on and off with ease, even when the top is fully zipped. Strategically positioned pockets with invisible zippers are designed with pack and harness wear in mind. For mountain adventures when layering and adaptation is key, this jacket is an undisputed essential.
- Shell and lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air permeable shadow ripstop with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Contrast panels: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns.
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester (93% recycled).
- R1® Air fleece panels on the upper and lower back, sides and under the arms add ventilation
- Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Sleek, partially elasticated cuffs, patterned for minimal water absorption, seal in warmth